Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You have 16 seconds to watch this new Equalizer trailer

The only movie I'm jonesed enough to see in theatres for the remainder of the year is The Equalizer. I was a huge fan of 80s TV series, am a huge Denzel Washington fan, I dig Antoine Fuqua as a director and every word I've heard about the flick so far has been positive.

Can't say that about most movies can you. Not a question. A fact.

The Equalizer hits theatres Sept. 26, and Sony has released a new trailer just in cast the first couple didn't do it for yeah. I assure you, if they didn't, this one probably won't either. But I find it hard to believe anyone doesn't want to see this. I'm strange that way.



Not a huge Eminem fan, but I dig this tune. For the record.

A former black ops commando who faked his death for a quiet life in Boston comes out of retirement to rescue a young girl from Russian mobsters. Bill Pullman, Chloe Grace Moretz and Melissa Leo also star.
You all pumped for this one?

Source: Ain't It Cool News

2 comments:

  1. This movie makes me giddy in all the right ways. I can't wait to watch Denzel do his thing.

    ReplyDelete