Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Behold the Taken 3 . . . I mean Tak3n trailer

Every other movie site on the planet has posted about this, but that's never stopped us before. So we're proud to bring you the official trailer for Tak3n, which I still think is a stupid title for a movie. Just call it Taken 3. Please.

That being said, I think the trailer looks damn good. A hell of a lot better than I expected. And the two minutes are certainly more interesting than the entire running time of Taken 2, which was not called Tak2n.

Behold:



Yeah, I'll be seeing this. It's Liam Neeson in the role he was born to play, and features a lot of people being beaten up. I also dig the role reversal in the now trademark phone-call sequence we've come to expect in a Taken movie.

Olivier Megaton is back in the director's chair, but I won't hold that against the movie.

Tak3n opens Jan. 9. For the record, John Wick still looks better.

Source: Fresh Movie Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment