Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anthony Michael Bosa versus Storage 24

I don't usually disagree to much with my friends at The Basement. However, I have to on this one. I haven't seen a decent monster movie in a while. Well, this was it. Yes, the idea of the weenie guy was annoying at first, but he stepped up quite quickly when the shit hit the fan. All the characters played there parts well and I actually wanted to see them survive. Granted, this was a token monster movie, but it makes it up with some good gore and a few tense scenes. The monster (alien) was mostly done with a real fx and not much CGI. Anyways, enough rambling, this gets a Good from me. I would consider watching it again with some friends and beers. Carry on, Basement Dwellers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment