A better, more appealing, and accurate title would be Sara Paxton In A Bikini, as she and said bikini are the only reasons to watch this movie. There's few sharks, even fewer shark attacks, and 75 per cent of the film takes place during the day. And these are PG-13 shark attacks done without the skill a master like Spielberg would bring to the table. If I'm watching a shark movie, I want shark attacks and lots of them. And they better be cool! Still, we do get Sara Paxton in a bikini, and she and the article of clothing save this from an Ugly. But it's still Bad.
COVID-19 has impacted pretty much everything and, although some industries have slowly been able to get rolling again, sport is one that remains in limbo. This holds true for the world of Thrash Wrestling, which we in The Basement are a proud sponsor of. But the men and woman of Thrash Wrestling continue to challenge each other, and entertain fans, in a creative way. Which is why Jason and Shawn welcome Thrash Wrestler Justin Cider into the ring... err, Basement, when From The Basements takes over the Radio NL 610 AM airwaves at 6:05 tonight! Cider will update listeners on how Thrash Wrestling continues with social distancing in place. And he'll shed some light on the future of the sport, how people can support his Fanily, and more! And stick with us, as Justin joins The Basement Boys for a review of the new horror/comedy Homewrecker starring Alex Essoe and Precious Chong. Does this female-focused comedic thriller deliver the goods? Tune in after the 6 o'clock news ...

BIKINI SAVES THE FILM!
ReplyDeleteLOL
Sure does. Bikini saves a lot of things!
ReplyDeleteThe best review of this movie I have read thus far. Bravo. The movie was terrible but it had hot chicks running around in bikinis. Three of them I believe. or was it four? I can't remember I was too focused on Sara to care about the others. What a bangin body that woman has. Sara Paxton in a Bikini would have been a hit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! And glad you dig the review. I calls 'em like I sees em!
ReplyDeleteshe saved it for me too aso the black dude challenging a shark one on one with one arm was awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty cool too. I agree.
ReplyDelete