One of cinema's greatest joys is Taika Waititi's comedic vampire tale What We Do in the Shadows. It's wonderfully witty, laugh-out-loud funny, and more than a little quirky. It's one of the few movies I wish didn't end, or at the very least had a bazillion sequels to keep me entertained.
Surprise! Waititi is continuing his story, only as a new FX TV series. Sure, the cast and setting are completely different, but the same concept -- and humour -- is there. The show follows three vampires who have been roommates in Statin Island for hundreds of years, and it looks great!
Observe:
Matt Berry, Kayvan Novak, and Natasia Demetriou star. I cannot wait to see this, so it's good news the fun begins March 27. A bit of a ways off, but I will not so patiently wait it out.
Source: FX
Surprise! Waititi is continuing his story, only as a new FX TV series. Sure, the cast and setting are completely different, but the same concept -- and humour -- is there. The show follows three vampires who have been roommates in Statin Island for hundreds of years, and it looks great!
Observe:
Matt Berry, Kayvan Novak, and Natasia Demetriou star. I cannot wait to see this, so it's good news the fun begins March 27. A bit of a ways off, but I will not so patiently wait it out.
Source: FX

Comments
Post a Comment