Friday, February 8, 2013

Mike S tweets The Fifth Element

Every Friday night our mad twit Mike S from the Corner of Terror will shanghai The Basement's Twitter account and tweet along to a non-horror movie, all for your Internet pleasure. Cool, yes!?! We think so.

On Feb. 8 he popped in the Luc Besson sci-fi flick The Fifth Element, starring the one and only Bruce Willis. Below are the wit and witticisms that made up his tweets. Enjoy!

Mike S here ready to tweet along to !

I think when I'm digging in "Minecraft," I'll randomly scream out, "Azis... light!"...  

What HAS Luke Perry been up to lately?  

I forgot these aliens had lights on their crotches...  

This space ship reminds me a bit of the Star Destroyer from Star Wars... not just not as triangular...  

"Send out a probe" is a line that often leads to being attacked in Sci-fi.

And enters the man, the legend- Corbin Dallas... taxi driver and saviour.

I'm going to be honest about this... Chris Tucker annoys me... alot.  

I LOVE they guy who tries to rob Corbin Dallas. LOL  

The Future: A time when a hand is considered a "survivor"...  

Watching the reconstruction scene is like watching a 3D printer at work almost...  

How would you react if you woke up and and found yourself in a plexiglass casket?  

Never taunt an alien being... they'll whoop your ass...  

Just like John McClane, Corbin Dallas is at the wrong place at the wrong time...

I wonder if Big Macs will still be made out of beef in the future...  

: Never kiss a sleeping woman... they may point your own gun at you...

Why doesn't "Call of Duty" have the weapons that are in ? They'd be so fun to use!

One should never chug down water with a cherry in it... it's a choking hazard.  

Something tells me Corbin Dallas is NOT the guy you want doing a "discrete" military mission...  

Love the Princess Leia hair buns on the woman soldier. LOL  

"Are you classified as human?" "Negative. I am a meat popsicle." LOL  

Seriously, Chris Tucker's voice is soooo annoying...  

Not sure I'd want to wear those hood things the pilots are wearing though. They clash a bit with the blue tunics.  

: Ian Holm hanging upside down amongst a bunch of computer wires.

: Corbin Dallas's mom: "You miserable bastard- I never should've pushed you out." ROFL

The editing of the opera scenes and the fight scenes is just fantastic. Lots of energy and excitement!  

After sticking his hand in the diva's stomach, I don't think Corbin Dallas will be able to return that tux...  

"I know my man- he'll calm things down" *sounds of massive gunfire and screams*  

OMG- Chris Tucker's squeal during the gun fight almost blew my speakers...  

*headshot* "Anyone else want to negotiate?"  

Hmmm... How come women don't shoot out laser beams when I kiss them?  

With a shot of a naked Lee Lu and Corbin Dallas, we end ... and I'm giving it a Good!

Tune in to @camethebasement next Friday at 7 p.m. PST as Mike S. tweets to the Johnny Depp mob movie Public Enemies.

You can follow Mike S @TerrorCorner.

Source: Twitter

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment