It was a good day in The Basement. A very good day indeed. Today I had the geek-filled joy of interviewing genre icon Bill Moseley about his upcoming movie 3 From Hell, which of course is written and directed by some guy named Rob Zombie!
Suffice to say, The Dude abides...
But yes, it's a great interview with a man who clearly loves horror, playing the character of Ottis, and these movies. We talked about revisiting the world Zombie started with House of 1000 Corpses and continued in The Devil's Rejects, what it's like working with Sheri Moon Zombie and Sid Haig, and a whole lot more. We packed a lot into the 10 minutes I was allowed to speak with Bill, and we made it count.
Shawn and I can't unleash this interview until closer to 3 From Hell's Sept. 16th release, so look for it after our annual summer break. We'll also have a feature discussion about the movie. It's worth the wait... promise!
Stick with us!
Suffice to say, The Dude abides...
But yes, it's a great interview with a man who clearly loves horror, playing the character of Ottis, and these movies. We talked about revisiting the world Zombie started with House of 1000 Corpses and continued in The Devil's Rejects, what it's like working with Sheri Moon Zombie and Sid Haig, and a whole lot more. We packed a lot into the 10 minutes I was allowed to speak with Bill, and we made it count.
Shawn and I can't unleash this interview until closer to 3 From Hell's Sept. 16th release, so look for it after our annual summer break. We'll also have a feature discussion about the movie. It's worth the wait... promise!
Stick with us!

Comments
Post a Comment