Hot off its debut at the Sundance Film Festival, Universal Pictures announces its bringing Nicholas Pesce's horror flick Piercing home next month.
The film, which stars Christopher Abbott and Mia Wasikowska, has received high acclaim amongst us Interweb journalists and horror fans, so I'm figuring this is one to check out.
The plot revolves around a loving husband and father who decides he needs to fulfill a long-time desire of his -- killing someone. His efforts go awry when he encounters a woman with plans of her own.
Here's a trailer, to fill you in on anything I might have missed:
Like I said before, I've heard good things about Piercing, so you know I'm gonna check this out when it hits Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand March 12. Anyone out there seen it?
Source: Universal Pictures
The film, which stars Christopher Abbott and Mia Wasikowska, has received high acclaim amongst us Interweb journalists and horror fans, so I'm figuring this is one to check out.
The plot revolves around a loving husband and father who decides he needs to fulfill a long-time desire of his -- killing someone. His efforts go awry when he encounters a woman with plans of her own.
Here's a trailer, to fill you in on anything I might have missed:
Like I said before, I've heard good things about Piercing, so you know I'm gonna check this out when it hits Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand March 12. Anyone out there seen it?
Source: Universal Pictures

Comments
Post a Comment