Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shawn and 12 Monkeys

December 21, 2012 is fast approaching.

With the end of the world forecast, in just one month's time, I decided to revisit an old "end times" flick. 12 Monkeys.

A "volunteer" prisoner is sent back in time, to discover the cause of an apocalyptic plague, that killed over 5 Billion people.

Bruce Willis gives his usual commanding performance, however, not as the sturdy, steadfast hero. More unsure of himself, than most of us, on a bad day.  It was slightly unsettling.

Obviously, being a revisit, this rates a Good in my books. (I don't actually own a book)

I forgot Brad Pitt was in this.  Dude blew my mind with his performance.  I actually forgot it was Brad, that was the crazy dude, it's been that long!  If you haven't seen this one, I recommend it.


 I think, until the Mayan calendar end, I may take in a disaster movie a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment