Man, oh man! I was already jazzed for Martin Scorsese's The Irishman, but this new trailer pushed my anticipation level through the roof! It's classic Scorsese, classic Robert De Niro, classic Al Pacino and classic Joe Pesci. It's just classic!
I'm not gonna waste further words. Watch it... now!
I've heard complaints amongst the film-nerd community that the "de-aging" of the leads looks like crap. Having just watched this trailer, I think the only crap present is what these film nerds are slinging. Go back to your mom's basement and eat your waffles, nerds!
The Irishman is going to kick all kinds of ass when it hits theatres Nov. 1, and Netflix Nov. 27.
Source: The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
I'm not gonna waste further words. Watch it... now!
I've heard complaints amongst the film-nerd community that the "de-aging" of the leads looks like crap. Having just watched this trailer, I think the only crap present is what these film nerds are slinging. Go back to your mom's basement and eat your waffles, nerds!
The Irishman is going to kick all kinds of ass when it hits theatres Nov. 1, and Netflix Nov. 27.
Source: The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon

Comments
Post a Comment