You gotta love a movie that embraces what it is.
The Fast and the Furious movies are big, dumb, over-the-top fun. And it looks like this spinoff, featuring the popular characters of Hobbs and Shaw, will be more of the same, only with a James Bondian super villain in tow.
You cool with that? 'Cause I'm cool with that.
Well, today we got our first look at Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, and it looks like Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham are having a blast. Also looks like audiences will too, and that makes me happy.
Check it:
I smiled during the entirety of this trailer. It's big, it's silly, it's dumb, and it looks like fun. Sign me up!
Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw hits theatres Aug. 2.
Source: Universal
The Fast and the Furious movies are big, dumb, over-the-top fun. And it looks like this spinoff, featuring the popular characters of Hobbs and Shaw, will be more of the same, only with a James Bondian super villain in tow.
You cool with that? 'Cause I'm cool with that.
Well, today we got our first look at Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, and it looks like Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham are having a blast. Also looks like audiences will too, and that makes me happy.
Check it:
I smiled during the entirety of this trailer. It's big, it's silly, it's dumb, and it looks like fun. Sign me up!
Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw hits theatres Aug. 2.
Source: Universal

Comments
Post a Comment