Monday, May 19, 2014

The new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

Because as far as I'm concerned, there's no better headline to entice interest than simply stating that the new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer has arrived. I tell you it's here, you scroll down, push play, and watch it. Right now.

Well, what are you waiting for. Go. Watch. Now!


If that doesn't put a big 'ole smile on your face, nothing will. This movie is going to be the real deal -- a sci-fi/comic book movie for the ages. And fun. Unless we're being horribly mislead. But I doubt it.

James Gunn directs and Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper star. What's it about? I thought you watched the trailer. Didn't you? Well, what are you waiting for? Go. Watch. Now!

Guardians of the Galaxy opens Aug. 1.

Source: JoBlo
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love commenting on these kind of articles and i use to comment regularly. This article will help me, thanks for sharing
    Vikramasimha Movie Review

    ReplyDelete