Thursday, February 13, 2014

Win a chance to hang out with Matt and Ben

Or is it Ben and Matt? Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to be exact. I'm not really sure.

But Basementites and all you other people out there in Interweb land could win a chance to hang out with these two superstars at a Hollywood party and support a couple of good cause at the same time. Sound like fun? I think so.

I advise you to watch the video below to learn more, but the gist is for $10 you can enter to win a trip for two to Hollywood and be VIP guests with Damon and Affleck at a star-studded event. The flight and hotel are completely covered, and every entry helps the stars' two causes, the Eastern Congo Initiative and Water.org.



Good causes aside, the main reason I posted the video is because I enjoyed watching the two stars mock each other. It's kinda like hanging out with The Basement crew. Affleck and Damon have always had a good chemistry -- they're bros after all -- and I do miss seeing them together in movies. I also respect the fact they don't take things too seriously.

Not knowing the difference between a backslash and forward slash . . . whatever.

I'll be back tomorrow with our usual topics of interests. But please, throw $10 toward a couple of good causes, whether your fans of Damon and Affleck or not.

Source: Collider
For $10, you can enter to win a trip to Hollywood to be Affleck and Damon’s “VIP guests to a private star-studded event.”
Read more at http://collider.com/ben-affleck-matt-damon-charity-omaze/#ZmZjbICjioICbZG9.99
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment