Thursday, January 12, 2012

Micro Review: Rise Of The Planet of the Apes

 
Shawn from Film Reviews From The Basement, reporting live, from...the...er..basement.

After much internal debate in regards to actually taking in this movie, it was legitimately a Christmas gift, so I had to watch it. The actual debate being my absolute hate on for James Franco. 

After watching this movie, I don't think that I could picture another actor in his place.  He really did a great job. Enough, in fact, to remove a lot of hate.

This movie was built around one moment in the pre-history of all the Planet of the Apes movies.  The moment an ape spoke.

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this movie, the build up, the moment...I've already watched it a few times.  I give it a good, without question. If you liked the original ones, you'll dig this one a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment