Wednesday, June 12, 2013

300: Rise of an Empire trailer looks effing great

That's right, I'm not poo-pooing the existence of a sequel to 300. I'm not gonna say it can't be done. Because I've watched this gorgeous preview and believe that it can.

300: Rise of an Empire looks great!

Besides, I shat on the concept of an Evil Dead remake and dug it and even enjoyed A Good Day to Die Hard, which a lot of people didn't groove on. I'm different. Wanna fight about it?

Director Noam Murro's sequel picks up where the original 300 left off, with the Greek general Themistocles battling an invading army of Persians under the mortal-turned-god, Xerxes. Lena Headey returns while Eva Green and Sullivan Stapleton join the fray.



All I've got left to say is bring it! 300: Rise of an Empire opens March 7, 2014.

Source: Arrow in the Head
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: